ESPN’s annual ESPYS Auction benefiting the V Foundation for Cancer Research is once again teaming up with eBay for Charity for its 15th year. Bidding for the 80+ VIP packages and experiences is now available on eBay and will remain open through July 10.
This year fans have the chance to bid on everything from exclusive meet and greets with celebrities, athletes, coaches and league executives as well as behind-the-scenes opportunities with ESPN on-air personalities and other unique experiences.
“Everyone at ESPN Radio is beyond proud to have played a role in raising funds for cancer research with the ESPYS Auction the last 15 years,” said Traug Keller, Senior Vice President, ESPN Audio. “Seeing the support from fans bidding on experiences or directly donating to the V Foundation is truly something unique and special.”
“Every year the ESPYS Auction significantly contributes to and supports the critical work being done through the V Foundation,” said Kevin Martinez, ESPN Vice President, corporate citizenship. “With the generous support of sports fans, employees and partners we are close to reaching the major milestone of helping to raise over 100 million dollars for cancer research and we need your help to get there.”
“eBay is the only platform that can provide purpose, fandom and passion in one vibrant marketplace, connecting shoppers to the causes and charities they care about the most,” said Brenda Halkias, General Manager of eBay for Charity. “Together with our annual ESPN collaboration, we’re able to offer entertainment and sports fans one-of-kind experiences they can’t find anywhere else and support the V Foundation’s mission to achieve victory over cancer.”
The 2019 ESPYS Auction package highlights include:
- Meet Dana White with the UFC ultimate fan experience
- A meet and greet with Jennifer Lopez at her concert in Miami
- Join ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith for a Los Angeles Lakers game in a suite at the Staples Center
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands on a 10-day National Geographic expedition
- Participate in the ultimate ESPN Dan Le Batard experience
- Stay in Cinderella’s Castle suite at Magic Kingdom
- Join ESPN’s Alex Rodriguez in the commentator booth at a Sunday Night Baseball game
- Announce a selection at the 2020 NFL Draft in Las Vegas
- Meet ESPN’s Sage Steele, Julie Foudy and Sarah Spain at the 10th annual espnW: Women + Sports Summit in Newport Beach, Calif.
- A VIP 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship experience
- Meet coach Roy Williams as part of the University of North Carolina Tar Heels basketball experience
- And much more!
A full list of items and details is available now at eBay.com/espn.
During the ESPYS, fans and viewers will be encouraged to make direct donations to the V Foundation by visiting http://www.v.org.